Awaaz Studio invites you to a celebration of local art, with artists, performers, craftsmen & good folks.
We call it a “festival” because it is all things celebratory.
We’re mixing music, poetry, crafts, culture, desserts, conversations, laughter, and happy vibes.
The Mainstage:: As the sun sets, the Mainstage will be lit with performances by Ankur Tewari, Samar Mehdi, and many more (Line-up coming out soon!).
Pop-up Souk:: Decked up with artisans, homegrown creators, and eclectic brands with their finery, artisanal skills, creative demonstrations. From artisanal chocolates, handcrafted notebooks, to sustainable apparels, collectibles and a lot more, we've got you covered.
F&B Zone:: Adding the aroma, chugs, and chit-chat to the festivity, F&B Zone will offer gastronomical food & beverages.
When?:: 4:30 - 11 PM, October 12, 2019
Where?:: Triangular Lawns, Birla Auditorium
To collaborate/ showcase your brand, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
1. Tickets are non-refundable.
2. A ticket allows entry to one person only.
3. The ticket holder hereby grants the organizer the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the audio or video recording made of holders appearance on any channel for broadcast in any or all media globally and for advertising, publicity, and promotion relating hereto.
4. The organizer does not take responsibility for loss or theft of any personal belongings.
5. A government-issued, valid photo ID may be requested at entry.
6. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
7. The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Jaipur.
8. Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and banned substances including outside food will not be permitted in the venue.
9. No liability claims of food, pollution, and other consumption poisonings will be entertained.
10. No tickets for the event shall be used by any person for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competition, contests or sweepstakes without obtaining the written consent of Awaaz Studio.