AVRODHAK MARATHON is a blindfolded marathon. Participants will work in a two-person team. One of the team members will be blindfolded, and another team member will assist him or her in completing the race.
The main reason to organise this marathon is to spread awareness about blindness and what difficulties they face and how we can help them to lead a better life.
About Organiser (PROGRESSIVE FEDERATION FOR THE BLIND)
PROGRESSIVE FEDERATION FOR THE BLIND was established on the 29th of March,2018 (Gujarat Branch). For many older/blind people who don't have a roof over their heads or a place to call their own, "Pragna Chakshu Seva Dham" supports Old Age Homes for the blind which serves as a home away from home. Our old age home is working towards creating composite shelters for the elderly and blind. Complexes for elders offering a broader range of services and comfort.
Note: Participants will not be provided with medals and T-Shirts, They will be provided with blindfolds and E-certificate.
Event Date: 19th June 2022
Event Venue: SD Jain School, Vesu Char Rasta, Udhna Magdalla Raod
Expo Date: 18Th June 2022
Expo Venue: SD Jain School, Vesu Char Rasta, Udhna Magdalla Road
- Following are the details if you wish to donate to the NGO.
- Google Pay: 8200007315 ( Mr. Ram Krishna Pandya – General Secretary )
Terms & Conditions
- This event is organised by Progressive Federation for the Blind
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-transferable and cannot be modified
- Provide us with a phone number and email ID/mobile no that you can access regularly since this will be our primary means of communication during the run-up to the event
- The minimum age for participation is 10 Years If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent/guardian of the child and that he/she has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
- Users of mail services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown mail addresses should add this mail id firstname.lastname@example.org to their address list.
- We will be sending regular updates to the mobile number you have provided in the registration form. This should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS provider
- Any notice/updates sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields lie., and do not list the same data for city, province, and country, as this will only complicate our ability to contact you. if necessary
- You are aware that running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to the body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in this event and do not hold the organising committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to access your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effect of the weather, including high heat or humidity, Traffic, and the condition of the road. arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with the public event.
- You agree that Avrodhak Marathon - A Blindfolded Run shall not be liable for any loss, damages, illness, or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instruction provided by organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety. You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race organizers or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recording was taken during your participation and may be used to publicise the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Avrodhak Marathon or any other company in connection with the organisation, promotion, and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents, or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event.
- You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refundable in full (excluding bank Charges wherever panel.
- Runners are recommended to stay off the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and traffic regulation.
- For any reason, if you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed absentee with the written consent of the registered runners.
- Race day images of all participants will be screened visually after the race and if any of the participants are found not wearing the running number BIB allotted to him/her, the participant registered for that BIB will be disqualified from the race.
- The application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this application form are at the sole discretion of the event promoters and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The actual applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.
For more details Call: 8328878816