This one-day workshop will teach you expert-level techniques for discovering the essential elements of the system you are building and for expressing those elements in a manner that supports both maintainable test automation and durable documentation.
Among the takeaways from this session::
- What is BDD and the ways that it helps
- The differences and synergy between rules and examples
- Example Mapping, a structured conversation for requirements elicitation
- Fleshing out examples in gherkin
- Conversation patterns for discovering new cases
- Distilling the essence of examples from incidental details
- Refining existing examples
- Practice these techniques using case studies
Brought to you be Agile Testing Alliance as part of Global Testing Retreat.
Limited seats. Please register now.
Mentor for the program is George Dinwiddie