Sri Yoga Ashram offers Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. This course is mainly designed for beginners and intermediate yoga practitioners. In this teacher training program, we also focus on the art of teaching so the student will feel confident enough in conduct or teach a class after finishing this course.
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is a blend of primary yoga series, pranayama, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation, and other traditional yoga techniques along with yoga philosophy, lifestyle, and ethics for yoga teachers, anatomy and physiology. Besides, the study of these subject and application of its principles to yoga practice, like benefits, contraindications, and healthy movement patterns. With the focus of asanas alignment & adjustment. Sri Yoga Ashram has dedicated itself to sharing and spreading the knowledge of this Astanga yoga, pranayama, meditation continuing to inspire and evolve yoga seekers around the world. You will be awarded RYT 200 Yoga Alliance Certification India after completion of this yoga course.
We care about the quality of our yoga teacher teaching course and want to develop excellent teachers out of our students. For this reason ‘Sri Yoga Ashram’ limits our group size to maximum 15 students at a time.
The brief syllabus for ashtanga yoga teacher training course is below.
• Aasanas : The primary series of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. 72 yoga postures with their proper alignment and use of proper props
• Pranayama : You will learn various breathing techniques of yoga
• Cleansing : Jal Neti, Sutra Neti, Vaman, Tratak
• Anatomy : The physiology of yoga postures and Pranayama
• Meditation : Various techniques of meditation for increased awareness and spiritual growth
• Philosophy : The theoretical understanding of Yoga and Patanjali’s Eight Limbs Yoga System and Mantra Chanting
5:30 = Wake up
6:00-7:30 = Hatha Yoga (Alignment & Adjustment)
7:30 – 8:30 = Pranayama, Meditation, Cleansing Process
8:30 = Morning Tea
8:45 – 9:45 = Meditation, Yoga Nidra
9:45 = Breakfast
10:30 – 11:30 = Anatomy Class
11:45 – 1:15 = Astrology
1:45 – 2:30 = Lunch
3:00 – 4:15 = Library, Self Study or Practice, Karma Yoga
4:15 – 4:30 = Herbal Tea
4:30 – 5:30 = Philosophy, Teaching Methods
05:45 – 7:15 = Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
7:15 - 8:00 = Dinner
10:00 = Lights Off
Course Fee & Accommodation Fee Inclusion
• Shared room or private room accommodation with attached bathroom and hot water
• Free Wi-Fi
• Indian vegetarian meals three times daily
• Herbal tea two times daily
• Very close to River Ganga
• Yoga kit including books, Neti pot, and writing material
• Sunday sightseeing activities to nearby locations
• Course certificate
Course fee does not includes:
· Air-fares and Airport transfers but we do provide Airport transfers on additional cost.
· Any kind of personal expenses.