About Apla Pune Marathon:
The marathon will comprise various categories, viz.
3, Kms, 5 Kms, 10 Kms, 10 Miles (16 Kms), 21 Kms (Half-Marathon), and 42 Kms (Full Marathon).
Date: 26th June 2022
Deliverables to participants
1. Dry Fit running T-Shirt
2. Finishers Medal
3. Sporty Sling Bag & goodies.
4. Customized BIB & Timing Chip
5. On-Route Energy drink, water, fruits, biscuits, and required salts.
6. Healthy Breakfast
7. Pacers, Crew Support (to help the participants to finish the run freely)
8. Finishers Timing certificate (participants get recognized Timing Certificate)
9. Physio, Doctors & Ambulance Support (On Route & at the venue)
10. Rewards & Exciting Gifts (Only For Winners)
11. Free Personalize photographs
Total Prize Pool: 15 Lacs (It Includes cash prizes and Brooks Shoes for all the winners worth Rs.10,499/-)
3KM - Below 12, 13-18Yr
5KM - Below 12, 13-18, 19-30
10KM - 13-18, 19-30, 31-45, 46-55, 55+
10Miles - 18-30, 31-45, 46-55, 55+
21KM -18-30, 31-45, 46-55, 55+
42KM - 18-30, 31-45, 46-55, 55+
3 km - 6:45 am
5 km - 6:30 am
10 km - 6:15 am
10 miles - 5:45 am
21 km - 5:00 am
42.195 km - 4:00 am
3 km - 1 hrs 15 min
5 km - 1 hrs 45 min
10 km - 2 hrs 15 min
10 miles - 2 hrs 45 min
21 km - 3 hrs 30 min
42.195 km - 6 hrs 30 min
Venue: To be announced soon
Route: To be announced soon
Terms & Conditions
1. Please choose the event category carefully; confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be modified. Refund will be done only incase of event cancellation or Event Postpone.
2. Please provide us with a secure email ID/mobile number that you can regularly access since this will be our primary means of communication during the run-up to the event.
3. Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking messages from unknown email addresses should add this email id email@example.com to their address list.
4. We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form. It should not be treated as spam, and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed received by the runners.
5. Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province, and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
6. You are aware that long-distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to the body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the APLA PUNE MARATHON - 26th June 2022 event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
7. You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
8. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
9. You agree that CHAMP ENDURANCE shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness, or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
10. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
11. You also agree to stop running if instructed by the event director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
12. You confirm that your name and media recordings were taken during your participation and may be used to publicize the event.
13. You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by CHAMP ENDURANCE or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion, and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
14. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents, or threats on the day, any of the force majeure restrictions by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event.
15. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be modified.
16. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
17. Runners are recommended to stay off the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety regulations.
18. For any reason, if you fail to turn up on event day, no refund of any form will be given.
19. If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent/guardian of the child and that he/she has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he/she were a major.
20. Participants must personally appear for collecting the running bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with the written consent of the registered runners.
21. No BIB and Kit Distribution on the event day.
22. Participants are expected to reach the Start Line 15-20 minutes before their Flagoff time respectively.
23. NO BIB NO ENTRY (Bib is mandatory for all the participants to enter the start point)
24. Participants who will keep bags at the baggage counter are requested not to carry valuable things like laptops/Phones/Money/ Expensive things and ornaments. Organizers are not responsible for any kind of loss.
25. If any participants are found running on the route post 10:30 AM will be marked as DNF. Route Support will be given last till 10:30 AM which is the end time of the event. If any runner is marked DNF then the runner will not get the finishers Medal and the Timing certificate.
26. If any participant is found misbehaving with the organizers or volunteers then strict action will be taken.