Jio Mumbai Cyclothon 2022.
Every year, about 4 million vehicles are sold in India & more than half of them are two-wheelers. As a part of the movement to reduce the carbon footprint on an individual level, we advocate for cycling & promote it as an alternative means of transport.
We are organizing the “Jio Mumbai Cyclothon on 13th Nov 2022. This is one of many green initiatives we are taking upon ourselves to make sure that more people come together and do their part in trying to make the world a better place for future generations.
This Cyclothon is the first of its kind in the city of Mumbai. It aims to create awareness among citizens about sustainable living and to sensitize them towards eco-friendly transport options like cycling, which is both affordable & environment friendly. we envisage a scenario where citizens and the government come together as one and work towards a greener and more sustainable future.
We encourage commuters of all types, from bike enthusiasts to people just trying the idea out for the first time, to get outside and celebrate being active and being environmentally friendly. Join us on 13th Nov 2022 in Mumbai as we cycle through promoting sustainable driving as we go.
Please Note: Cycle is a MOST HUMAN POWERED EFFICIENT DEVICE. So start using MOHPED instead of MOPED Date - 13th Nov 2022
Ride Category (Non-Competitive) -
- 5km (Joy Ride)
- 10km (Joy Ride)
- 25km (Pink Peddlers - Only for women)
- 25Km Ride
- 50Km Ride
- 100Km Ride
(Note: NO MASK NO ENTRY, BOTH THE VACCINATIONS ARE MANDATORY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CYCLOTHON)
Terms and Conditions:
1. Wearing a Helmet while cycling is mandatory. Frontlight, Backlight, and Reflectors on the cycle are mandatory.
2. This event is Cyclothon, and it's not a race. The road closure is for a few km distances and a few crucial points only. So every participant is expected to take care of their safety at their own risk and riders have to follow all the traffic rules.
3. Though the Event organizer will provide all support of Hydration, Medical, Technician, and Crew support, it is expected that if participants have any prior medical condition, they have to take suggestions from their family doctor about participation.
4. Electric Bicycle is not allowed; they will be disqualified if any participant is found.
5. Finisher medal and packed breakfast are distributed at taking away counter; participants are requested to follow social distancing while collecting the medal and breakfast.
6. Medal and breakfast will be distributed at event time only.
7. BIB and EVENT KIT will be distributed on 12th November 2022 at BIB DISTRIBUTION centers announced soon. Please note BIB and EVENT KIT will not be distributed on EVENT DAY.
8. Participants will not be allowed without BIB at the holding area on the event day.
9. In case of the event's date change, the participant can claim the full refund email@example.com, or existing registration will be carried forward to the new date.
10. If the event gets cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances, the participant will get a full refund.
11. The organizer has the right to change the venue, Route, and Event time as per the BMC Guidelines or Permission.
13. Covid protocol applies as per current guidelines of Civic authorities and the Government of Maharashtra
For any queries, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org.