Financial Planning Careers have been ranked #6 in Best Business jobs by U.S. News and World Report in the Year 2020.
A Financial Planner is a professional who prepares financial plans for people. While there are many technical terms to describe the financial planning work such as cash flow management, retirement planning, insurance planning, tax planning, wealth management etc, the essential part of financial planning job is about covering all areas of a client’s financial needs. Its about drawing the path of financial success for your clients.
Financial Planners have plethora of career opportunities to work with various financial companies and at the same time have the liberty of setting up their own business in the shape of a financial planning firm or a startup.
But, do you know what are the opportunities in the financial planning industry? And what are the different paths available for you to start a career in financial planning and which path is more suitable for you? More importantly, what skills do you need to be successful in the financial planning career?
Being a Certified Financial Planner (CFP), opens up multiple doors for success in the financial world.
Meet Ms Priya Bhardwaj, A Certified Financial Planner from FPSB USA, an Alumnus of the prestigious Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow & Currently working with Ameriprise Financial Services as Senior Financial Planning Analyst.
Hear out from Priya that what made her chose to be a CFP Professional, her experiences as a financial planner and skills one shud have to be a successful financial planner like her.
WHO IT IS FOR
Whatever be your age, gender or profession, If you have even an iota of interest in personal finance, investments and financial planning, this is for you.
If you want to find out what it takes to make a career or business in finance, don’t miss this.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- The roadmap for successful careers & jobs in personal finance by becoming a CFP
- Skills needed to be a successful finance professional and how to acquire those
- Do's & Don’t's for being successful in the world of personal finance and investments
Date: 17th April | Saturday
Time: 4:00 PM
Venue: Online through Zoom Meeting (Link will be shared after you register)
Register Now for FREE !!
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Ms. Priya Bhardwaj CFPCM
- Certified Financial Planner
- B.Com (Hons) , Masters in International Business
- Alumnae of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow
- Ex- Assitant Professor at IP University, Delhi
- Currently working as Senior Financial Planning Analyst
- At Ameriprise Financial Services, one of world's largest financial planning companies