About the Artist, Arunabho Majumdar (@arunabho19):
What would the participants learn at the workshop?
- An artist trapped inside a working professional. Like many others out there.
- A very relatable person with a very common story.
- But I still deny my story to take over my artistic self. Fighting each day to keep the artist alive inside me and my art is the food that keeps the fighter alive. This is how the symbiotic relationship is going on for last five years.
- Born in Kolkata, based in Hyderabad, MBA by qualification, Analyst by profession.
- On the never-ending voyage of learning. Get inspired by almost everything that has a positive note in it.
- When it comes to art, I always prefer to break the rules. Love to use bright colors, because no matter how dull your life is, you will never miss a gaze on to the vividness.
- Learn multi color wash technique.
- Learn how to create multiple layers of watercolor without disturbing the layer beneath.
- Learn how to get control over unwanted color bleeding.
- Learn negative painting techniques.
- Learn how to keep the paper white and transparency in your watercolor painting.
- Learn wet on wet color blending technique directly on the paper surface.
- Learn to maintain the balance with the amount of color, water, and brush pressure on paper surface
- Learn some correction method through Color Lifting Technique.
- Learn the use of various type of brushes for strokes and textures in watercolor.
- Learn to add fine detailing in your watercolor painting.
- Most importantly, learn to overcome your fear of watercolor and start enjoying it.
- 300GSM or 200GSM watercolor paper
- Watercolor paints
- Painting boards, Clips, Pencils, Erasers
- Watercolor Brushes
- Plastic bowls
Tickets are inclusive of:
Seats available: 25
Ticket Cost (per person): Rs.1999/- onwards
Time : 10.30am to 4.30pm
Venue: The Hive Collaborative Spaces, Financial District, Hyderabad
First Batch: April 11th, 2020
Second Batch: April 12th, 2020
Contact us at +91 91768 08449 or email us at email@example.com