Licensed Scrum Master (LSM)
The Licensed Scrum Master course was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. Scrum (most widely used application of Agile) is an adaptive, repeatable process that equips individuals and organizations in how to thrive in a world where change is the only constant. Scrum Inc. has a proven track record of reducing burnout, doubling throughput in half the time, and increasing employee happiness with Fortune 100 companies (Google, Amazon, Apple).
You will also learn
- The Scrum Framework with an emphasis on the role of the Scrum Master.
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to leverage lean principles to identify waste in a system, process, or organization.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Masters use to improve team happiness and performance.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
- How the Scrum Master role scales in an organization using Scrum@Scale.
- Highly regarded, industry recognized credential
- Sets you apart as a leader with proven expertise
- Most popular Agile framework in use
- Stay relevant in today’s job market
- Spearhead increased productivity and deliverable
- Improve team management and collaboration
- Cultivate a healthier work environment
1. Core Scrum
- The Scrum Framework
- The Origins of Scrum
- The Scrum Roles
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Team Member
- Scrum Events
- The Sprint
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Daily Scrum
- Scrum Artifacts
2. Lean Principles
3. Agile Manifesto
4. Patterns of High Performing Teams
- Scaling the Scrum Master
Who Can Attend
Everyone interested to learn SCRUM. Best suitable for Project manager, Product owner, Development team, QA team, Production team, Programmer, Software Developer, Tester.
- Managers and leaders wanting to understand the patterns of high-performing teams and how true Scrum delivers twice the value at half the cost.
- Professionals in any industry wanting to become Scrum Masters or servant-leaders to their team.
- Job seekers wishing to work for an agile organization.
- Professionals interested in being “agile.”
- Traditional Project Managers looking to transform their careers.
- SAFe Practitioners wanting to learn Scrum and explore Scrum@Scale.
- Product Managers, PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Licensed Scrum Product Owner or a Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
For any queries, feel free to contact us at :
+91 9908496350, +91 9611922110
Or write to email@example.com