International Society of Automation (ISA) Pune Section and Tantiv4 cordially invites you to our upcoming webinar.
"Analytics in Power measurement"
On Friday 29th October 2021 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM IST
Tantiv4 is a rapidly growing US-based IoT company, with an ever-increasing footprint. We are headquartered in Milpitas, California with technical support and Core R&D development offices in Chennai & Bangalore, India. We also have sales support offices scattered across Asia including Taipei, Japan, Singapore, and Shenzhen.
Tantiv4 is focused on improving Business Efficiencies and ROIs by Creating an Innovative and Intelligent IoT Ecosystem Powered by Seamless Automation
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a trend that is changing the way we live and work and is already touching every consumer and industrial application. The core technologies enabling IoT are wireless communication and sensor developments, and ongoing advances in these technologies result in unique challenges.
These challenges include evolving communications standards, increased sensor integrations, and power consumption management and making them work seamlessly and efficiently. Tantiv4's IoT platform is bridging this gap in the industry with a leading ThingaOS IoT Edge and Cloud SaaS Platform to enhance the growth of connected devices for the Internet of Things.
Key Topics to be discussed in the webinar:
- Current industry pain points in Power measurement and billing
- Operational Efficiency in Preventive maintenance such as untimely breakdown, machine life degradation
- Operation cost of Power due to billing penalties in Power Factor, Maximum Demand.
- High initial cost of Power monitoring devices
- Solutions to these pain points using Power Analytics & artificial intelligence.
- Introduction to MIDAS, a Power analysis tool. its Hardware and Software Features. Hope to see you at the event.