Greetings from INCG
Yes, we are back with our next virtual event.
We are organizing a VIRTUAL "gilli" CYCLING EVENTS, powered by gilli CHAI 15th Mar 2021 to 15th Apr 2021
There are 2 categories:
- Gilli Rider (100 Kms - within 4hrs time)
- Gilli 100 (100 Kms - within 6hrs, 30 min time)
Registration Fee: Rs. 250/- +GST .For participants from outside Chennai, courier charges for distribution of medals has to be borne by the individual.
Participants can register themselves on the above specified categories and perform from his/her place.
RIDE ANYWHERE, ANY TIME, BUT KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE TIME LIMITS
Upon successful completion of the registered category event, cyclists would be awarded with
3. Goodies from Gilli Chai at the time of medal felicitation
Encourage your friends, families and kids to join us in this running event.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a virtual event. You can run anywhere anytime. But you have to register and submit before the given date.
- Time limit for completing the challenges Gilli Rider and Gilli 100 would between 15th Mar 2021 to 15th Apr 2021, only would be considered as the valid activity
- Participants should share their activity Screen Shot on the VIRTUAL "gilli" CYCLING EVENTS event page on Facebook & also
in Whatsapp group, between on or before 15th April 11:59 PM.
- Any Fitness tracking App can be used to monitor the activity and activity screenshot to be submitted in watsapp group (will created and communicated via watsapp group) and to the event coordinator Watsapp 9841131208
- Date for the felicitation of Medal would be on 17th April 2020 and details would be shared through watsapp and registered e-mail ID
- For cyclists from outside Chennai Medal would be couriered via registered address. Courier charges has to be borne by the individual.
- E-Certificates would be mailed via registered e-mail ID
Participants are requested to take all safety precautions while running
The organizer will not be held responsible for breaking of any law of lockdown, by the participant.
The organizer will not be responsible for any injury during the event.
Stay Safe and hydrate yourself during the activity.
We are looking forward to your active participation in this event.
INCG and Gilli Chai