About the Artist:
Saloni Jain (@mandalabysj ) is best known for her intricate hand drawn mandalas on wood, canvas, paper and stone. A self-taught artist, Saloni is adept at taking a vision and turning into reality with her fusion of mandala with elephant, world map, horse etc.
“For me creating mandala is making me connect to my inner self and viewers to be inspired and uplift towards their own enfoldment while experiencing my work. ”
She discovered the love for creating mandala in October 2018 and by now she has done multiple orders, collaboration, workshops & exhibitions and her number of work have thus found its space in many art lovers collection.
What will you'll learn:
- Grid making
- Creating mandala patterns
- Learning how to infuse character like Pooh with mandala
- This art form gives you relaxation,relief from stress & inner piece with pinch of fun.
- Art sheet(A4)
- Sketch pens or colourful pens
- Basic stationery ( black pen , pencil, eraser, ruler)
Seats available: 20
Ticket Cost (per person): Rs.499/- onwards
Date and Time: July 5th, 10.30am to 12.30pm
Contact us at +91 91768 08449 or email us at email@example.com