8 WEEKS COURSE & MENTORSHIP PROGRAM ON ARBITRATION BY PARTNERS FROM TOP LAW FIRMS
Bettering Results (BR) is pleased to announce launch of the 2nd batch of the Course & Mentorship Program on "Arbitration" starting from March 5, 2022.
This program has been planned in consultation with industry experts having immense experience in the field of arbitration. We believe that along with learning about the subject in detail, practical knowledge and career guidance is the need of the hour, and therefore, this program intends to do that.
MEET YOUR MENTORS
1. Mr. Tejas Karia, Partner & Arbitration Head, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
2. Mr. Jeevan Ballav Panda, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
3. Ms. Radhika Dubey, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
4. Mr. Robert Price, Partner, Latham & Watkins, London
BENEFITS OF COURSE & MENTORSHIP PROGRAMS
1. Live and Interactive Sessions with Mentors
2. High quality content
3. Practical knowledge, real world assignments & feedbacks
4. Career Guidance and one-to-one mentorship
5. Internship recommendation at the discretion of mentors
6. Certificate on completion
7. Access to recorded sessions for a period of 1 year
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
1. Domestic Arbitration
2. Basics of International Commercial Arbitration
3. Concepts, Definition and Principles involved in Arbitration
4. Arbitral Tribunal & Arbitrators
5. Jurisdictional Issues
6. Arbitrability of disputes
7. Interim Reliefs
8. Award, enforcement of awards and challenges to awards
9. Procedure and hearing
11. Drafting of arbitration agreement and other documents including issues in choice of law of contract, seat and venue
12. Case studies and discussion on practical aspects
13. 2-3 career guidance sessions and mentorship on internships, jobs, interviews etc.
Ms. Aayushi Singh
1. She is an International Arbitration Trainee at Wilmerhale, London.
2. She is an Assistant Lecturer, Jindal Global Law School.
3. She completed LL.M (International Arbitration and Dispute Settlement) from National University of Singapore and CIDS Geneva Center for International Dispute Settlement.
She will be giving sessions on "How to prepare for arbitration moots?" and "How to apply for LL.M in international arbitration?" She will also assist in various assignments.
WHO CAN BE THE MENTEE?
1. Law students who want to practice arbitration.
2. Young lawyers struggling to learn the basics and make a career in arbitration.
3. Lawyers looking to build corporate litigation practice.
4. Law students looking to work in corporate law firms in commercial litigation team or in-house legal teams in large companies.
5. Anybody interested in learning about arbitration practice.
4-5 Hours a weekend
Fees once paid is not refundable.
For any queries, kindly mail at email@example.com or call us at +91 7252919181.