REGISTRATION CLOSE DATE : 29th February 2020
After 25th February, 2020 Registered Participants will get without name printed bib number.
Registered Participants must Need To Collect Bib Number & T-shirt
Before one Day From The Event Date,
Race Day : If You will have No Bib Number then No Medal , No Refreshment, No online Timing Certificate
Below is Bib & T-shirt Collection Details :
Bib & T-shirt Collection Date : 29th February 2020
Time : 12 PM To 6 PM
Venue : Venkateshwar hospital dwarka sector 18A, New delhi.
( Main Reception Area )
Google Map Location Link : https://goo.gl/maps/T9wMxcmDwcvns2Jo7
Please Note : Registered Participants Must Need to Bring Their Registration Confirmation Mail on bib collection counter Received By India Running or Townscript,
Special Announcement :
THERE IS NO BIB COLLECTION ON RACE DAY 1st MARCH 2020
If you are office worker, not have time to collect bib on 29th Feb. 2020
Or Coming Out of Delhi, Then Please Send Someone to Collect Bib on 29th Feb. 2020 With Photo ID proof & Confirmed Registration Confirmation mail copy of Registered Participants,
6th Edition Hindustan Half Marathon
Event Date : 1st March 2020
Registration Website :
The 6th edition of Hindustan Half Marathon is one of the biggest running events in New Delhi. It allows people to unwind themselves and participate in a refreshing sports and lifestyle activity. Together, people contribute to the making of a healthy community in a fun-filled manner.
It has always been a fun event for runners who want to take the spirit of fitness forward and make running a habit for better health and fitness. The event also gathers many spectators who are equally encouraged to embrace healthy living.
Even new runners and beginners can participate in this marathon by registering for the 5 KM open run category.
6th Edition HINDUSTAN HALF MARATHON Happening on 1st March 2020
With Theme : A Run for nation & unity
Venue : Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Sector - 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078 (India)
Please block your calendar and start training. Only REGISTERED participants will be allowed to run in the event.
Winning Award And Certificate For Top 3 Male & Female Runners in Below Categories
Please Note : There is No Cash Prize
1) 21.1 KM Half Marathon (Top 3 Runners Male & Female Category)
18+ Years to Under 45 Years/ 45+ Years to under 60 Years, Above 60 Years
Race Start Time: 5:30 AM
Cut Of Time : 3 Hours
Reporting Time : 05:15 AM
Registration Fee: 1400 INR
2) 10.5 KM Run
15+ to Under 45 Years
/ 45+ Years to under 60 Years, Above 60 Years
Race Start Time: 06:30 AM
Reporting Time : 06:15 AM
Cut Of Time : 2 hours
Registration Fee : 1200 INR
3) 5 KM Run
5+ to Under 10 Years, 10+ to Under 14 Years, 14+ to Under 18 Years, 18+ Years to under 45 Years, 45 + Years to under 60 Years, Above 60 Years
Race Start Time: 07:30 AM
Reporting Time : 07:15 AM
Cut Of Time : 1 hour
Registration Fee : 1000 INR
Benefit : Timing Chip Bib Number, Finisher Medal , Running T-shirt , Refreshment, Energy Drink, Water, Medical Facility ,Km Signage Board , Washroom , Baggage Storage , Car Parking Area , Volunteers To Guide, Race Day Photos , Music , Zumba
(Great Thing is that lots of volunteers will be cheering for the participants of the Hindustan Half Marathon 2020)
1. Medical team, sports drinks , water will be available at various points throughout the running track.
2 .Event Photos , Race Result & Timing Certificate can be download after 3 days from the event date. Participants will get race result website & photos link on their E-mail ID & Hindustan Marathon's Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/HINDUSTANMARATHON/
3. (Chest No.) Bib No. and T-shirt Collection not Available On Race Day !
4. . All The Registered Participants will Get Mail About Bib & T-shirt Collection Before 10 Days From The Event Date
Venue will be Dwarka, New Delhi, India
Time : 12 PM to 6 PM
Your Friend or Relative can Collect Bib & T-shirt By Showing Registration Confirmation Mail & Participants Id Proof
Please Note : There is No Bib & T-shirt Collection On Race Day !
5.Participants need to be at least 5 years old for the 5 km run
6.Participants need to be at least 16 years old for the 10.5 km run
7. Participants need to be at least 18 years old for the Half Marathon
8. Please Note That There is no Award distribution For Age Categories winners on Race Day ,Only Overall Top 3 Runners will get Award On Race Day And Age Categories winners will get Award Next Sunday Evening On Decided Address from Award Ceremony !
9. Please note that HINDUSTAN MARATHON is not responsible for any kind of misshaping during or after the event, though we will take good care of the all the participants.
10. Please Must Read All The Details About This Event Before Registering in This Event And Then Feel Form make Payment & Register successfully , After Registering you will Get Confirmation Mail on Your Registered E-mail ID
About the Organizer
Hindustan Marathon is a Creative Company, Specializes in Event Creation That Will Target Sportive, Running And Lifestyle Events. We Are Excited To Bring Our Passion To Produce Fantastic Running Events For India in Order To Build up And Expand a Healthy Community. With a Commitment To Keep Our Events Always different And Fun For Runners!
Hindustan Marathon Aims To Go Beyond The Trend And Toward a Revolution. We Want To Take Forward The Spirit Of Fitness in Every Home, Anyone Can Start Running For better Health & Fitness, We Want To Make People Aware For Healthy Life While Running!
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL THE RUNNERS
1. Refund Options :
If Our Event's Venue will be Changing or Event Date then Participants will get full Refund!
2, Please Mail us before 10 Days From The Event Date For any changes in registration !
3. Please mail us any type of issue or Suggestions at : email@example.com
4. Our Aim is Only To Make you fit & Healthy and Presenting the good running events !
Thank You !