Super Sikh Run Vaisakhi Marathon
5th APRIL 2020
SRI ANANDPUR SAHIB, PUNJAB, INDIA
ONE RACE SuperSikh Run is an annual chip timed half-marathon organised by Super Sikh Foundation to promote Humanitarian Values & concept of ‘Sewa’. It welcomes runners of all faiths and is comparable with any international running event.
We are delighted to announce the 3rd SuperSikh Run Vaisakhi Marathon on Sunday, 5th April 2020, in the week preceding the Vaisakhi celebrations in the Historic city of Sri Anandpur Sahib.
The run will start and finish at Panj Pyara Park, near Takht Sri Keshgarh Sahib Gurudwara. The Marathon route, runs along the majestic Satluj river, nested among the Shivalik Hills.
Super Sikh Vaisakhi Marathon will attract runners from all over the world to Anandpur Sahib and also provide a professional running platform for Rural athletes of our blessed land of 5 rivers. The FULL MARATHON event will be complemented with a Half Marathon,10 FATEH RUN & 5 KM CHARDI KALA RUN ( Timed and Non Timed)
RUNNER PRIVILEGES :
- Exclusive SuperSikh Run Vaisakhi Half Marathon Running Tee Shirt
- Special Vaisakhi commemorative Medal
- Chip Timed Bib
- Outstanding Race Experience with hydration and all other race support
- Medical Support pre and post race
- Post Run Refreshments
- You should be 18 years or older on race day for Timed Full Marathon & Half Marathon
- You should be 14 years or older on race day for Timed 10 kms FATEH Run
- You should be 8 years or older on race day for Timed and Non Timed 5 KMs
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS :
- Cancellations & Refund is possible till Feb 15 only.
- Transfer of tickets is possible through a written request at firstname.lastname@example.org uptill March 25th
NOTE : TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION costs are not included in ticket price.
We look forward to welcoming you !