PVsyst is the most widely used solar simulation software for the energy yield estimation and for optimal design of solar power plants. The two training program will introduce solar PV components and systems and their modelling implications in PVsyst. The training will also take you through different steps in designing of on-grid solar PV system using PVsyst, analyzing system layout and shading issues, simulation of loss factor, Meteorological data in PVsyst and hands on experience in designing of complete solar PV project using PVSyst software.
HIGLIGHTS OF TOPICS COVERED:
- Fundamental aspects of PV System Design
- Performance assessment of PV Systems
- PVsyst simulation process
- PV array shading analysis
- Custom engineering
- Simulation loss factors
- Assessment of hourly generation
- System design for fixed v/s tracking system
- PR calculation
- Hands-on PVSyst case studies for grid connected and RT Systems
WHY TO ATTEND ?
- Relearning concepts for designing of On-Grid Solar PV systems.
- Understanding different tools and features of the simulation software PVSYST.
- Shading analysis, differnt losses and thier effect on the performance of Solar Power Plant using PVSYST.
- Design of the Solar PV systems using PVSYST to maximize energy harvest.
- Better job opportunities in the Solar Industry
- Preparing reports and techno commercial proposals using PVSYST software.
WHY TRAIN WITH US:
We have till date trained 150+ individuals, including professionals, in various aspects of solar pv system design, eningeering and installation. Corporate induviduals or professionals working in solar field prefer us for advance skills in solar. We have trained 50+ professionals in PVsyst. We have trained individuals from Fourth Partner, Leoni Cables, Abegoan Solar, Ujaas energy, Sai CabTech, Raychem RPG, Mivaan Energy, Titlis Energy, Semikron, Terminal technolgies, DSP Solar technolgies, Aeron automation, concept powertech etc.
NECESSARY HARDWARE :
Participants should bring a portable PC (Laptop) working under windows OS.
For more details contact the course coordinator at +91 9820692203/ +91 9820716970.
( NOTE: Training will be provided on demo version of PVsyst and no original copy of the software will be provided by the organsier or any of its partners or affiliates.This program is not associated with any government organisation or part of any government skill development program, The training module has been designed in consultation with the industry taking into consideration skill requirements for a solar PV System designer engineer. Organizer reserves the right to alter the date and venue of the training program and or cancel and reschedule the training program under certain circumstances without any prior notice. Contact the organizer for detail cancellation and refund policy. )