We are delighted to inform you that Finland Labs in association with National Social Summit, IIT Roorkee is organize 2 Days Instructor Led Live online ML & AI Using Covid 19 Virus Data Analysis Workshop
About 2 Days ML & AI Using Covid 19 Virus Data Analysis Workshop
The objective of the workshop is to introduce how to use AI & ML for Coronavirus Analysis.Two Days workshop will cover a complete understanding of AI for Coronavirus Analysis with theory & hands-on sessions.
Two Days workshop will be taken by one Industrial Expert with the experience of 6-8 years in the industry and who has delivered more then 1000+ sessions in India and abroad.
Live demonstration of Topics and practicals are included to ensure that the candidate can get hands-on exposure. The training hour is 6 hours/ each day.
Two Days Workshop Available slots:
- 21st & 22nd November 2020
Project To Covered
- COVID – 19 Coronavirus Prediction Outcomes, Forecasting, Analysis & Visualisation
- Titanic Passenger Data Preprocessing
- Creating a Simple Neural Network from Scratch
- Creating a Multi-Layer Neural Network of X-OR Gate
- Creating Neural Network Using Tensorflow and Keras
- MNIST Handwritten Digits Image Classification Using Tensorflow and Keras
- Introduction to Data Science
- Python For Data Analysis-Numpy
- Data Visualization
- Machine Learning
- Covid-19 Data Set (World Wide & India)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Neural Networks
- Activation Function
- Cost Function
- Gradient Descent Optimization
Benefits of Participant
- Interact with Industry training expert and work on real-life challenges
- certificate with Finland Labs in association with National Social Summit, IIT Roorkee
- Hands-on based learning on AI for Coronavirus Analysis
- Soft copy of study material, Training PPT's & Projects code
- Participants will get recorded sessions after completion of workshop.
- Interactive Query Session
Certificate of Participation from with Finland Labs in association with National Social Summit, IIT Roorkee
Who can attend?
Two days workshop is best suitable for Engineering college faculty, Research scholar, Student & Working Professional.
Registration fee: Rs.1100/-per participant.
(Get flat Rs.100 discount on 2 tickets booking)
Note: We have limited seats available for each slots of Two days workshop.
For any Further details please contact us:
Email: email@example.com | http://finlandlabs.com