For the past 4 years, GIFLIF brought before you some of the best artists from the field of films, literature, theatre, and music. Covid 19, brought the world and Live events to halt. It’s been over 10 months, and we know you are now extremely keen to experience live events: The Sound, The Lights, The Stage - The Magic. Due to Covid, the public gathering is a major issue, and therefore a solution has to be such that while the vibe of an event is maintained, Covid specific guidelines need to be thoroughly followed. This led us to conceptualise GIFLIF Drive-in Music Festival - INDIA’s FIRST EVER.
Witness an amazing ensemble of Musicians:
13th February 2021 (Sat) | 3 bands
- Get engrossed in the Egyptian and Iranian sounds with Trippy Sama
- Explore soundscapes with Blind Sherpa
- Witness the legends on stage: Indian Ocean
What to bring?
- Wear a mask and bring your own sanitizer (Safety first).
- Bring your foldable chairs/ mats/ bean bags, as per your choice, in case you wish to sit outside your car.
- Don’t litter the venue, please bring your dustbins/disposal bags.
- It is going to be cold, get your woolen clothes, caps, and gloves along.
- Please carry a copy of your valid Identity proof.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry on a first come first serve basis. Car/2 wheelers spaces are demarcated. We will also be there to assist you for smooth parking.
- Visit the on-ground location as per the selected date and time. The fest has tickets for 2 different days – 13th and 14th February 2021.
- Please reach 30 – 45 minutes prior to the event beginning time. Gates would close on time. Entry would be restricted once gates close.
- Please do not touch the speakers/lights. Any loss to cinema equipment would be charged on actual.
- No weapons allowed on premises.
- Pets are strictly not allowed inside the venue.
- Alcohol or any form of substance is prohibited inside the venue.
- Rights to admission reserved with authority.
- In case of emergency, please follow the directions of the security guards. The organizer is not liable for lost or damaged items, injury, mental/psychological issues like anxiety, stress, etc.
- We (organizers) hold all the right to change or modify any terms and conditions.
- Make sure you read and understand all the terms & conditions, and strictly abide by the same.
- In a case of Force Majeure, tickets bought would not be refunded.
- We are providing you an environment to enjoy the music fest with full safety and social distancing measures in place. But, in the end it depends on how you interact with fellow audience members during the show.
- You may blink your headlights once the song is over. Please don’t blink during the performance as the artist may get disturbed. Parking lights during the show can be kept on as per choice.
- Honking is a representation of your appreciation for the artists. Please Do Not honk in between the songs. Only once the song is over we should honk.
- 6 world class music bands in 2 days. It’s a Music Festival for music lovers, not a dance fest.
- All Covid protocols to be followed by everyone attending the show
- You will have a demarcated space to park your car/ bike. Try to be around that space.
- All roads inside the cinema are one way. Please adhere to the route plan.
- We love music as much as you do. Stay healthy, stay tuned