A run under the starry night in the clean and green environs on the outskirts of Gurgaon. It's a limited-edition event.
We invite you for an experiential night run inside the safe Military themed campus, Delta 105. Run will be in a loop that is almost a kilometer long.
There is NO cutoff time or cutoff distance in this event. Run easy or strong but enjoy running in night
12hrs Night Run (7 PM start on 17th Oct, Min age 18yrs)- 2000/-
100Km Run (7PM start, Min age 18yrs)- 2000/-
6hrs Night Run (7PM to 1AM, Min age 18yrs)- 1800/-
50Km Run (7PM start, Min age 18yrs)- 1800/-
Only 100 spots are available. Registrations close as soon as the targeted spots are filled.
-The kit will include a t-shirt and running bib with a timing chip. Every finisher will earn a medal on completion of their races. The timing certificate will be available online.
- The runners without head torch won’t be allowed to start the run.
- We want you to be safe, that’s why we recommend you to run safely and maintain social distance.
- Bring your extra clothing, running gears, sippers, and refueling items.
- Aid stations will be serving snacks, hydration, and important items needed by an Ultrarunner
Precautions for running outdoors in Corona times-
- Mind the gap (2 meters) and cover the face with a mask or bandana while talking to a person or group
- Namaste, Flying kiss, or Air high five from a distance (without contact) are your new ways to greet buddies.
- Carry your own sipper/ water bottle
- Avoid spitting and watch out not to step on it.
- Keep the mask on for sure when you see someone coming in your direction. You may take it off on deserted stretches.
- When running with a companion (one or more), avoid taking off the mask while chit-chatting and maintain the gap while running.
- Before entering your tent, take the shoes off at the doorstep, splash water on the soles, and leave them there to dry.
- High hygiene standards are the only way to keep Corona at a bay and keep running outdoors.
Queries may be addressed to email@example.com