Sri Yoga Ashram Rishikesh - Yoga School offers 100 hours residential, affordable and intensive Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in India
. This course is mainly designed for beginners and intermediate yoga practitioners.
Sri Yoga Ashram has dedicated itself to sharing and spreading the knowledge of this Ashtanga yoga, pranayama, meditation continuing to inspire and evolve yoga seekers around the world.
This course is quite intense and here students get to learn the principles and techniques of Ashtanga Vinyasa style of Aasanas along with the Pranayama techniques, different kind of meditation, cleaning techniques (Jal Neti, Sutra Neti), anatomy of yoga and Patanjali philosophy. The classes will be conducted for 7 to 8 hours a day.
06:15 to 07:00 :- Pranayama and Cleansing
07:00 to 08:30 :- Ashtanga Yoga
08:30 to 09:30 :- Breakfast
10:00 to 11:00 :- Philosophy & Discussion
11:00 to 12:00 :- Free time + Karma Yoga
12:00 to 01:00 :- Yoga + Teaching Methodology
01:00 to 02:00 :- Lunch
03:00 to 04:00 :- Anatomy and Physiology
04:30 to 06:00 :- Iyengar Yoga (alignment and adjustment)
06:15 to 07:15 :- Mantra Meditation and Yoga Nidra
07:30 :- Dinner (with silence)
Course Fee Inclusion
• Course Fee for 100 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training (Twin Sharing) is USD 700
• Course Fee for 100 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training (Private Room) is USD 800
• Shared room or private room accommodation with attached bathroom and hot water
• Free Wi-Fi
• Indian vegetarian meals three times daily
• Herbal tea two times daily
• Very close to River Ganga
• Yoga kit including books, Neti pot, and writing material
• Sunday sightseeing activities to nearby locations
Course fee does not includes:
· Air-fares and Airport transfers but we do provide Airport transfers on additional cost.
· Any kind of personal expenses.